The fragrant smoke of burning incense is a great way to quickly change the atmosphere of a space and set the mood for meditation, spiritual practice, or just to relax. We use premium all-black, smooth burning, incense sticks that are hand-dipped our custom fragrance blends. Each of our fragrances are phthalate-free, vegan, and cruelty free.
These 11″ sticks will burn approximately 45 minutes to an hour. To use, light the end of the stick, wait 10-15 seconds, and blow out the flame to start the smoldering of the incense.
Please note: Incense is made to order! Sticks are soaked in our custom fragrances and then air dried, a process that may require up to 3-5 days to complete.
- Aged Patchouli: dark, slightly sweet patchouli oil, dark patchouli essential oil
- Black Coffee: straight black coffee, no fancy syrups or sugar
- Campground: frasier fir, northern pine, woodsmoke, summer nights
- Earth Mother: sandalwood, clove, blackened amber
- Ginger & Bergamot: spicy, fresh ginger, citrusy bergamot
- Incense & Chai: nag champa, chai spices, cream, milk
- Lemongrass Matcha: herbal lemongrass, earthy matcha green tea
- Lilac Bushes: fresh, heady lilac
- Palo Santo No. 10: citrus, dry woods, palo santo essential oil
- Patchouli Leaf & Linen: clean linens, cedarwood, patchouli leaves
- Peach & Rose: fresh peach, rose, green leaves
- Rosehips & Honey: rosehips, jasmine, honey
- Shoe Shop: cut leather, pipe tobacco, sawdust
- Uncle Al’s House: incredibly nostalgic cherry pipe tobacco
- Vanilla Patchouli: vanilla, musk, patchouli
- White Sage: crisp, clean white sage – a personal fave